The Eczema Association of Australasia Inc (EAA), is the only organisation of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere. The EAA was founded in January 1994. The Association is a valuable source of knowledge and advice on a wide range of issues associated with the management and treatment of Eczema.
The Eczema Association of Australasia “Approved Corporate Supporter” Logo is available to corporate members that meet the standards and criteria set by the Eczema Association of Australasia.
The EAA Gold, Silver and Bronze Standard Logo is the Eczema Association of Australasia’s guide to help identify those companies and products that support the organisation. The approved EAA logo assists consumers to acquire confidence in the knowledge that their preferred skin care product demonstrates meaningful support in the education and management of Eczema.
Dependant on the level of membership, your brand will enjoy a diverse range of benefits. These benefits include:
- Annual license to incorporate the Eczema Association Logo on product packaging and marketing.
- Your brands logo included in all EAA marketing and communication materials
- Eczema Association representation at Pregnancy, Babies & Children’s Expo in Brisbane, Sydney & Melbourne
- Brand representation at the General Practitioner Conference & Exhibition (GPCE) in both Melbourne and Perth
- A4 full page Advertisements in the EAA Quarterly Newsletters electronic and printed versions.
- Access to 4,800 EAA consumer membership for an electronic database promotional email campaign.
- Full Sponsorship of Winter Eczema Campaign in May/June 2015.
- Full Sponsorship of Eczema Week in September 2015.
- Your logo prominently displayed on the EAA website.
- Your logo displayed on the EAA Supporter’s page, prominently acknowledged as a EAA Corporate Member with a live link to your website.
Download the 2014 / 2015 Corporate Membership Prospectus
Annual membership License Terms & Conditions and Logo usage guidelines are available on corporate membership enquiry request.
If you wish to apply or enquire, please contact the EAA Corporate Membership Manager on 1300 300 817 or 0409 504 030