When you support the Eczema Association of Australasia Inc. (EAA), you know your investment is working for the future of more than one third of Australasia’s men, women and children who suffer from eczema.
By partnering with the EAA, the voice for eczema in the Southern Hemisphere, not only will corporate members be aligned with one of Australia’s most trusted advocates, you will be positioned among an exclusive and carefully selected group of partners.
We offer the opportunity to access EAA’s highly engaged and motivated members and campaign audiences across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific.
Benefits of becoming an official corporate sponsor of EAA includes:
- Sponsorship of Eczema Awareness Week (May) and Eczema Awareness Day (September) including provision of a digital marketing kit
- EAA supporter logo on product packaging and marketing materials
- Brand logo on EAA marketing and communication materials
- Full-page advertisements in the Eczema quarterly magazine
- Electronic Database Mail (EDM) campaign distribution to an active 6,500 EAA membership base
- EAA representation at selected Conference and Exhibitions throughout the year
- Ability to offer product samples to EAA’s members directly
- Brand logo and weblink on the EAA website ‘Supporters’ page
- Sharing of social media content
- Product article in the Eczema quarterly magazine
- Product information and training links on the EAA website ‘Health professional’ page
- Inclusion of product samples and/or collateral through promotional channels
If would like a copy of the corporate membership prospectus or would like to meet with the EAA to discuss corporate sponsorship opportunities in person, please contact:
Chloe FitzgeraldCorporate Membership OfficerP: 07 3180 3666E: email@example.com