- EAA Quarterly magazine – high quality seasonal quarterly publication offering valuable tips and information about how to best manage and treat your eczema, including an update on the newest treatments available. You can also submit your questions to our Panel of Dermatologists who will answer them in the magazine’s highly popular Q & A section.
- Access to our dynamic member’s website – offering you on-line access to the EAA Quarterly magazine; new product information and what’s in the pipeline updates, reading list (clinical studies, national and international articles about the management and treatment of eczema) and a directory of health services
- Consumer and Carer Voice Register – members of the EAA available for media interview and promotional testimonial.
- Information sheets – covering a wide range of topics, including risk factors associated with eczema and the management and treatment of different types of eczema
- Our support – we are experienced at counselling and supporting people with eczema and their carer/s.
Content on this section of the Eczema Association of Australasia Inc website is provided for Medical Practitioners and other qualified Health Professionals and is not intended to be used by Patients or Consumers to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or for therapeutic purposes. Patients or Consumers should not rely on information contained on the Eczema Association of Australasia Inc website and should always obtain advice from a qualified Health Care Professional for any medical-related matters or concerns. The Eczema Association of Australasia Inc does not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by the use of information provided through this website by Health Professionals, Patients or Consumers whether arising from negligence or otherwise.